Sunday, February 06, 2005

I suck at this!

Well, I hope you haven't been coming here for scintilating updates on my life. I can't seem to have a thought in my head when I am at a computer. Now, when I am driving around between theaters all day, I have plenty to rant and rave on.

Ah well, I guess I can't keep up with the youth of today.

I auditioned for my theater's next play, but it doesn't look I got cast. In reality, this is a good thing. I auditioned only because of the silly stupid actor thing called, "If I don't audition all the time they will forget me!". The show butted up against Super Fudge. I do a LOT in Super Fudge. I start the show and don't leave the stage for 50 mintues. So it is best that I get that show learned and open with out overlapping with another show.

Now, when Super Fudge is open, it will over lap with the last show on the MainStage will start rehearsal. If I am going to do two shows at once, that seems like a better situation.

I am just looking forward to the end of the season. I am actually thinking of taking a two week vacation to visit NYC and family up north. I am tired!

No comments: