Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hallmark Stuff

I am a big Hallmark Ornament collector. I couldn't afford membership this year, but luckily www.yulelog.com had people who could post links that by-pass the sign in. Here are dweeb related things for Friends of QOTD.

Gandalf and other Pop Culture
Pop Culture Link

Star Trek - Bleh!

Harry Potter and other Warner Bros.
https://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&tabOn=products&categoryId=47057&CatIDsList=-2;-104468;-107465;47057

Not a great pic of Harry, but really dynamic.

Disney Fans
https://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&categoryId=43558

Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Drewster, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on as seen on tv items, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about as seen on tv items.

Anonymous said...

Hi Drewster, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on esteban guitar, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about esteban guitar.

Anonymous said...

Hi Drewster, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on as seen on tv products I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about as seen on tv products, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.