Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm going to Scotland!

So, I am doing a bit of a redo of my web page. The place I ask people to go and start their Amazon.com shopping. Not a big request, right. All my friends and family should be right there shopping away, shouldn't they?

Well, I can only track one friend who uses it. Thanks Victoria! Is Hannah taking tap lessons now?

Anyhoo, one of the reasons I really need to get out of debt is I want to go to Scotland. My 40th birthday (yikes!) is not long off. I think of some of my friends when they turned 40 and what they did. Special parties and trips.

What did I want to do? Then it hit me! I want to go to Scotland! My Great-Great-Grandfather emigrated from Scotland to Canada. That isn't too many generations back.

Anyway, it is some of the most beautiful country in the world. It's my roots. And Hogwarts is hidden there somewhere!!

So that's the plan. So shop my page! drewsview2.tripod.com

No comments: