Thursday, February 17, 2005

Just call me Job

Do you remember that Far Side cartoon, God at his Computer? God is sitting at his computer. On the screen is a man walking under a grand piano suspended above him. God's finger is pearched over the smite button waiting for the grand moment.

I feel like the guy with the piano over his head! Last week, my lap top was stolen. Today, I get rear ended. Fortunately it was in Rice village and traffic wasn't moving in such a manner that anyone was hurt or that obvious serious damage was done to my car.

But, still, give me a break! All I can say is one good thing happened to me today. I get another chance to audition for ADV for a director whom I gave a bad audition too. It better be a series and I better get the part. That is all I have to say. Otherwise, I see bankruptcy on the horizon, yes sir!

ARGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Didn't know you had a blog.

In the immortal words of Howard Jones, things can only get better.
V.