Friday, February 18, 2005

What next?

So, I got the unofficial word today. The cost of repairing the damage to my trunk will exceed the total value of my car.

My car has been totalled!!!!

I will get official numbers on Monday, but they can either give me some piddling amount and I keep my car and look into getting it repaired, or they can take my car and give me a slightly less piddling amount.

I don't know what to do with all this. I don't have time to deal with replacing my car. Hell, I don't know HOW I can replace my car.

My change banks are pretty full, so I am taking them into the Coinstar and buying lottery tickets. Maybe I can win a million bucks and then buy any car I damn well please, pay all my debts and even get a better computer for my home.

Shoot, maybe I can get a home that will allow pets and bird feeders!

Oh, and I found that Far Side. Notice the resemblence to me and the guy under the piano.

No comments: