Saturday, February 02, 2008

Staying Well

As I said in an earlier post, I wanted this year to be the best physically as well as financially. To that end, I have been trying to get in a regular routine at the gym. Granted, this week I blew it off 4 times, but I did go today.

I noticed something new today. Down by the treadmills and elliptical machines, they had a dispenser for hand sanitizer. And it was an automatic dispenser! You didn't even have to touch it!

Now, I am not a big fan of hand sanitizer. I think it is over used to our determent, but with all the sweaty hands that touch the equipment at the gym, including hands that are, getting, or have been sick in this time of cold and flu, this is certainly a great place for it. It is certainly easier to do than tracking down the spray bottle and wipe down your machine.

No comments: