Monday, February 04, 2008

Attention Amazon Shoppers!

So, the 4th quarter of 2007 ended with my commissions totaling only $7.96. You need at least $10 in commissions for them to pay you, otherwise it rolls over. Most of that was earned in December, so I will thank the holiday shoppers who bought the following items:

-- The Black Swan
-- The Rough Magic
-- A Chorus Line (1975 OBC)
-- Broadway: The Great Original Cast Recordings
-- The Best of Broadway
-- Ultimate Broadway

It is very likely that at least $3 will be earned in the first quarter of 2008 and I will have something to add toward my debt goals!

Total Debt: $15,011
2008 goal Attained: $489 (of $5,500)

1 comment:

lemming said...

I promise to order season two as soon as I'm done with season one.

(C'mon, who else would order a DVD series about witches?)