Sunday, March 11, 2007

I have succumbed to the future of video!

I became a member of Netflicks this past week. I had been avoiding it very well so far. I didn't have much need for it as I watched so much TV I always had something taped.

Yet, this near spring, as my schedule started to ease up, I found huge chunks of time when I was all caught up on shows and could either do chores or watch Clean Sweep on TLC. Well, Clean Sweep is fun, but after a while you do feel like you should be practicing what they teach, so I need something else to watch in this down time.

So, I joined Netflicks. What for? TV series! There are a few I have missed for one reason or another (pay cable, irregular airings) and so I am starting with those. Want to see a schedule that will give you whiplash?

Season 1: Queer As Folk
Battlestar Galactica Mini (seen but refresher for...)
Season 1: Battlestar Galactica
Season 1: MI5 (also seen, but damn good, short and prep for later seasons!)

I am at the cheapest unlimited level. 1 at a time. With a Houston warehouse, the turn around is amazing. I signed up over the weekend. Disc one showed up Tuesday. Watched the whole thing, dropped it in the mail Wednesday. Watched Lost and Survior in the mean time, and the second disc arrived Friday. Not too shabby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled NetfliX. Get it right or join Blockbuster.

;) Eva

Drewster said...

You say tomato ...