Friday, August 04, 2006

Who am I?

This has come to me in an e-mail a couple of times, and I thought it would make a good MEME.

Four Things about me - Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Supernumerary, New York City Opera Co.
2. Waiter
3 Docent, French Legation Museum
4. Actor/Singer (as each and both)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over (and do!):
1. Horatio Hornblower
2. Rent
3. White Christmas
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

C) Four places I have lived (in order):
1. Houston, TX
2. Williamstown, MA
3. Austin, TX
4. Houston, TX

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Lost
3. 24
4. Project Runway

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York, NY
2. Los Angeles. CA
3. Spain, Costa del Sol to Madrid
4. Bloomington, IN

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. Playbill.com
2. Lemming's Progress
3. Chase Bank
4. Google Personal Home Page for Quote of the Day

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fried Chicken
2. Coffee Ice Cream
3. French Fries
4. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Steamed Rice

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. London, England
2. New York, NY
3. Scotland
4. Wherever there may be friends and/or family in attendance

1 comment:

Joel said...

great meme!