Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Space!

So, in an effort to be hip and cool, and try to figure out how a theatrical organization can utilize certain internet tools, I have joined My Space.

Click here to check it out!

I have been checking out other theaters My Space pages, and yet to find out how they are using them to an advantage. The Water Tower Theater seems to have a good blog going. I love the before and after/rehearsal and performance shots.

Otherwise, life is moving forward. That is about as positive as I can be these days. My moods are shifting rapidly as I settle into this new stage. In all deference to 3B2B, who I raz about referring to age on his blog, I am feeling like too much of life has slipped by me. Gary may have over used the word, but there are days when I feel down right pathetic. Those are the blusiest days of all. If it wasn't for TLC and Bravo, I might not even get out of bed those days.

No comments: