Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hey Buddy, Can You Spare a Dime...

For those of you who do not work in theatrical customer service, you don't know what you are missing!

What is it with subscribers? I just had one track me down this weekend. He always asks for me as if I am the only one who can help him. Any of the people who work for me can handle exchanges and do so with successful regularity. But no, he has to have me, and if one isn't paying attention, he usually gets me.

Of course, I know what he wants. He wants me to exchange his tickets without having to pay the requisite upgrade. I am not going to that. We need the money, and he subscribed at the lowest level and wants to switch to the highest level for free.

What, are you high?

1 comment:

Janel said...

Tell him to share whatever he's on.