Friday, April 08, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I am a horrible house keeper. That is one big thing I am VERY lazy about. Fortunately I am not a particularly messy person, but time eventually takes care of even that.

Today, I did a home chore! I was cited ... sited? ... no cited for having an untidy patio the other day ... week? ... no month. Today I finally took care of it. Of course, it now looks tons better.

You would think accomplishing a thing like this would make one want to keep up with it and tidy up other areas. Mentally it does, but I usually don't accomplish much in that end. Ultimately, I am still a lazy home body. A curse that must be lifted with a spell of will power. Ha ha ha ha ha!

But I am inspired to plant the freshly cleaned flower boxes.

2 comments:

lemming said...

What? No Star Wars action figures to decorate the trees?

lemming said...

It is eleven days since you last blogged. Ahem!