Friday, April 29, 2005

I did it!

Well, I did it! I put a deposit down on a new car! Toyota Matrix CUV base model. Cosmic blue in color.

It won't be in for a couple of weeks, so I still suffer in good old Bartholomew. Poor thing, he is almost 12 years old!

To be honest, I don't really know what I paid for it though. By the end of negotiation, we were talking deposit and monthly payment. Since I got both that I can afford, I am not going to worry to much about it, but I do think I got them to knock off about a $1000, which probably included the $400 recent grad incentive.

Oh, and I caved a bit on power. They were really pushing it, and keyless entry was just too cool! Again, I go back to getting what I could ultimately afford.

Zoom - Zoom - Zoom!

(Okay that is Mazda, but who cares!)

3 comments:

lemming said...

A Mazda saved my life on February 13, 1994. Love 'em love'em.

Drewster said...

I'm not knocking Mazda, just commanderring the tag line!

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.