Thursday, March 03, 2005

What's a meme?

As a new blogger I am discovering these fun things called MEMEs. I guess because they are little things you do that are all about me. Me!

I have done many road trips to and from Texas and Massachusetts, so I took care to only include the states that I specifically stopped in, like the Reebok outlet in Pidgeon Forge, TN. This as opposed to Pennsylvania which I have only ever driven through to get somewhere else, food stops not withstanding.

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're currently living in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

1 comment:

lemming said...

Golly, but you're honest. I count states I've driven through or know only as airport switch locations. :-)