Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Runway at its best!

I am not ashamed to admit it. I am totally addicted to Project Runway. The fashion, the challenges, the personalities! I love it all.

I watch it every week, and then if it is on again during a channel surf, I will watch it again. I can't help it.

Last night was a particularly good one. I can't believe Bradley actually survived it all. I am glad he did, but what a dodge. He was hopelessly lost up until the last second, threw something on the model in an act of desperation and ended up in the top three.

And it was his birthday. Happy Birthday to Bradley!

4 comments:

lemming said...

What is it about the personalities & challenges that is so interesting?

At the moment, my "Death March Through History" class prep is eating very badly into my TV time, so I rely upon blogs and People
magazine to find out what other people are watching...

Drewster said...

The people can be so broad in their natures that it can be very entertaining to watch them.

And the fashion aspect can be fun. Your task today is to use this small dog as inspiration and make an outfit for its owner AND the dog!

Just crazy and fun.

lemming said...

Matching outfits for dogs and people?? sick and wrong... yet I can see how it could become oddly addictive!

Drewster said...

Yes, well Heidi did say that these little dogs are the latest fashion accessory.

I say damn those Royals. Any dog that breed that small is just about worthless. Some of them were terriers, which used to have "real jobs", but the mini poodles and chiuauas are just a shadow of a joke of their ancestors. Poor things. They could be another dogs lunch!

Get a blanket if your lap is cold for crying out loud!