Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nice work if you can get it

Blogging is tough work. I only follow two or three blogs, and I just spent an inordinate amount of time catching up with them. I posted like crazy on ThreeBedTwoBath. Such charged topics!

Anywhoo, I have been doing a children's show for almost 5 weeks now, and we are going into the home stretch! Woo-hoo! I am pooped, and who knew doing three shows a day six days a week would be SO stressful! It is making us all a bit grumpy and some a bit emotional. One rollercoaster ride.

It is a fabulous job to have, but I am defintely looking forward to the break from the stage over the summer. Plenty of managerial work to do at the theater. Plus, we are doing at least two fundraisers this summer. Each have a performance aspect. I would hope I would be involved with at least one. But I am not going to be needy or greedy about it. Save that for later ...

4 comments:

lemming said...

(mops Drew's fevered's brow)

Two shows a day? One matinee and one evening? tell on!

Drewster said...

THREE shows a day! The show is an hour. Shows at 9:30, 11:00 an 12:30.

12 to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

Anonymous said...

A