Monday, March 03, 2008

And I Thank You

We had some Amazon.com shopping last month, AND an Amazon.com payment from all the holiday shopping.

Monarch of the Glen is a BBC series that ran 7 seasons before ending. I have been catching it on Netflix, but the complete collection is now available in one set. This is just a fantastic series! First off, it is set in Scotland. The scenery alone is worth the price of admission. The cast is charming and the story lines are great too. You should check it out.

I personally thank the shoppers that bought the following items:
-- Charmed - The Complete Second Season
-- Basement Bhangra

I also got a payment of $15.14. I will send $15 to the CCs!

Total Debt: $14811
2008 goal Attained: $689 (of $5,500)

2 comments:

lemming said...

C'mon now, just how many people do you know who would buy an album called "Basement Bhangra" - ??

Drewster said...

My dear Lemming. I wouldn't dare to presume, but thank you all the same.