Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where is the laugh track?

The afternoon was planned out so nicely. After working in the box office dealing with closing day crowds, I came home, ordered pizza and sat down to handle my taxes.

Mine aren't that difficult this year. Turbo Tax makes it a breeze!

Well, that is until you find out that Turbo Tax no longer supports Windows ME. I can't load the software on my computer. I can load it on my lap top, but that is at work. I will just run back there and ... no, I have pizza coming. I will have to wait on that!

Fine, I have a judging report to do for the Tommy Tune High School Musical awards to do. I will just pull that out. Its late for various reasons, so if I can just get it out of the way...

Wait, these aren't the forms for the school I did from the other judges. I judged with Lynne, yes, but not this school. Uh oh.

So now I can't do my taxes because my computer has been abandoned by Microsoft. I can't do my judging letter because I got the wrong forms, and I have pizza coming that was supposed to be my reward and to sustain me as I do it all.

Ai yi yi!

2 comments:

lemming said...

Microsoft is evil. Macintosh is good.

Say it with me now...

Tracy said...

Hi Drewster! How are ya? Hope life in Houston is treating you well!