Saturday, December 23, 2006

Catching up!

It is two days before Christmas. The day is only just getting started!

This week I got the yearly ornaments out to the neices and nephews. Sure, they will be late, but they are out.

I got packages off to the parents. Because it included a box my mother sent me to route to her (I guess the cookware people wouldn't ship to Puerto Rico), it cost $50 normal, so I paid the extra $20 to get it there by Wednesday. My step-father's books will be two days late, but they are out!

Today I clean out the car so I can go to storage and get the Christmas stuff. Primary goal is to get tree up and lit. If some ornaments make it today, great. Tomorrow will be all about the tree with a break to see family for a birthday.

So, if all goes well, there will be Christmas. And then I start planning on next year. One needs to get back into the habit of timeliness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew...Several months ago, I added this to my "favorites" thinking it was Andrew H's (another Main Streeter) account. Anyway, I didn't see you on MySpace, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed Urinetown. GREAT show that I am recommending to all my friends. Forgive the absence of protocall and the blogspace intrusion, but that's simply how enthusiastic I am about the show! I am going under 'anonymous', but my MySpace account is http://www.myspace.com/wesley1975. Anyway, I hope you all have a great run!