Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yahoooooooo!

So, a month ago I started using the Yahoo calendar feature in my Yahoo mail on-line and it is kind of actually working. Since I have access to it any time I am at any computer, I can but appointments on there anytime I get referenced to them via e-mail.

Of course, if I need my calendar handy for anything, I have to print the month or two, but I think I can get used to that idea.

What I like best are the reminders you get via e-mail. I get two remainders (24 and 6 hours) for each appointment and a daily e-mail listing all appointments that day. Now I have no excuse to forget what is coming.

Now that my schedule is organized, I wonder if I can get the rest of it sorted out ....

1 comment:

lemming said...

organization is vastly over-rated.

(grins)