Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's on my Ipod?

Very often you see people posting "What they are listening to now?" or "What's on your Ipod now?"

I filled up my Ipod Shuffle completely this week for the first time, so I thought I would share what was on it. Not every title. Ack! That would be ridiculous. Maybe someday in a streaming paragraph when I am THAT bored.

I give a listing by genre. Since Soundtrack is so varied, I did a subdivision of that by Title. Plus occasional commentary.

Alternative – 9
Alternative & Punk – 11
Classical – 2
Country – 1
Disney – 2
Experimental Jazz – 2 (both The Hundredth Monkey. Indie Indy band of a friend with no label and thus no Itunes Genre. Went with their MySpace genre)
Holiday – 1 (Diana Krall's Jingle Bells!)
Inspirational – 4
Pop – 10
Rock – 9
Soundtrack – 72
   You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown – 2
   Will Roger’s Follies – 1
   Wicked – 10
   West Side Story – 1 (by Little Richard no less)
   Urinetown – 2
   Tick tick Boom – 12
   The Producers – 1
   The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee – 3
   Spamalot – 2
   Rent – 9
   Ragtime – 2
   Moulin Rouge – 4
   Little Women – 4
   Hairspray – 1
   Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?– 1
   Dirty Rotten Scoundrels – 2
   Bernstein’s New York – 2
   Avenue Q – 12
   Animaniacs – 1
Vocal – 10
World – 1 (The Orange & The Green)

1 comment:

lemming said...

(heh heh) I got you that CD knowing that you would love the Little Richard track as much as I do.

My itunes favorites list is skewed because it's attached to my computer, i.e. it's biased in favor of "work music" as opposed to "fun music." Still pretty quirky though -