Monday, August 22, 2005

If you wanna drive me car ...

So, I was all ready to get on Hugh's case about Hummer's and Michigan, when I double checked his blog and it was a lack of Hummer's in Wisconsin that he lauded in June.

So, here I am in Houston, TX, when I pull up behind a Hummer with Michigan plates. I was, "A ha! A Michigan Hummer! I have to blog about this and get on Hugh's case!"

In retrospect, I suppose people in Michigan are obligated to buy what ever Detroit puts out, but Hummers really just don't make sense. Especially now!

In the mean time, I will be on the lookout for a Wisconsin Hummer so I can be all, "A ha! A Wisconsin Hummer! ..."

Until then ...

2 comments:

Hugh said...

And I can bet you that the owner of that Hummer will be from suburban Milwaukee!

lemming said...

Milwaukee maybe, but my money is on Detroit. (joke!)